packing <

hello :]

eighteen days until I leave for the adventure of the a lifetime. I received my visa in the mail a few weeks ago and once I get all of my loan stuff done I am officially done with everything to prepare for my trip besides packing and actually leaving.

I can't believe that I am already this far in the process. I started officially packing a few days ago. I have been kind of packing for the past few months, but I would pack something and take it out of my suitcase a few days later to wear it so packing hasn't been as productive as I would have hoped, but it's getting there.

I am bringing two big suitcases abroad along with a smaller carry on and a backpack, I am an over/heavy packer, I like a lot of options. :] Plus, I am packing for three seasons which is extremely difficult.

I decided that I might travel to Tunisia, North Africa, to see one of my best friends. It is only a 45 minute plane ride and it would be just lovely to see a place that I have been hearing about since high school. I really hope that I can make that happen.

Libby and Nicole are at about the same point as me when it comes to school stuff. Libby has a different flight and is arriving in Paris three hours before us on the 28th, but we are meeting her there and flying in to Florence together.

You guys really have no idea how I am feeling right now. I have never been so excited and nervous at the same time. I am so ready for what I have been waiting for for over 150 days already, to be a reality.


All of my love,

Kelsey Jade




Countdown - 18 freaking days.

No comments: