Firenze.

I finally arrived. I cannot believe that the time came and I am now in Florence, Italy. It is beautiful here. It is just like I thought it would be. I was so pleasantly surprised when I walked into my apartment for the first time. It is HUGE and like really nice. I was really nervous. The only thing that I would change about my place is that it does not have a terrace or balcony and the street noise is like really bad, but I just have to get used to it.

The location of our apartment is right in the Piazza San Firenze so there is a lot of different shops and things about which is great.

Libby, Nicole and I went to the restaurant that is located under us last night and we got free shots of limoncello. :] The food was lovely and the people so far have been really pleasant which is exciting.

I am so excited to see all of the new things I am going to experience while I am here in Italy and I know that I am going to love it.

Talk to you soon.

All of my love,

Kelsey

No comments: