Talk about a Failed Blog.

Hello All,

So I completely botched the whole blog thing while I was abroad. I had the best intentions to track everything I did while I was in Florence, but I got so caught up in traveling, school and the lifestyle I didn't come through as planned.

Since I didn't blog very well while I was there, I decided to use this as a tool to talk about my experience on all of the trips I went on. This is a good get away because my friends and family seem pretty sick of hearing about everything that I did while I was there.

So here is just an overview for now. I had the time of my life. I swear that this experience changed who I am forever. I have no regrets to my experience, except the fact that I didn't get to blog about all of the fun things I did. I traveled to 11 countries, which means almost every weekend. I'm so glad I had the means to do so.

I thought that I was going to be traveling with my roommates on our own while I was over there but that was not the case. In the first few days, my roommates and I learned about Bus2Alps and a little bit later than that learned about EuroAdventures. Some of my best friends that I made while I was in Florence worked for EuroAdventures and I definitely preferred traveling with them. I wish I would have learned about them sooner because I booked three trips and one free one with Bus2Alps right away. I enjoyed my trips with Bus2Alps but I did not get the experience that I did when I was with EuroAdventures.

I have actually recently applied for a position with EuroAdventures to go back to Florence after graduation. I really hope that I get it because it would be something that I think would be really good for me. To have the opportunity to travel back to Europe and to make other study abroad student's experiences as good as mine was would be extremely rewarding and beneficial.

I applied in February and it is rumored that I will hear back in late May so let's really hope that I have the chance to at least interview. Talk about an awesome big girl job. To get paid to live in Florence and travel to so many amazing places on the weekend? yes please.

So I will start off with my next blog post with my first trip I took while I was studying abroad, MUNICH for Oktoberfest! :] Definitely an interesting experience.

No comments: