Preparation.

Hello everyone,

I am getting closer and closer to leaving and I cannot explain how excited I am. I have been counting down for like 150 days already so it's hard to believe that its less than 50 now. I just sent in my visa to the Italian Consulate in Chicago. Let me tell you, that was a crazy process. There was so much paperwork and just plain work to do to get a visa. I can't even imagine what the United States' visa process is like because Italy's is no joke.

I am almost done with my paperwork that I have to get to my school, LdM, and after I get all of that sent in I am finished with paperwork! Thank goodness! I am just waiting on my housing assignment and getting my passport/visa in the mail and then all I have to do is wait. This has been such a long process and I am so excited to just be there.

Nicole and Libby are more behind than I am, but they are getting everything done. I am so excited to get to experience this with them.

Countdown - 48 days!

All my love,

Kelsey

No comments: