Job Update!

Hello Readers,

If you guys are friends with me on Facebook you might have already heard, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I landed an interview for a job that is in Europe! It is with a student travel agency that works out of Florence, Rome and Barcelona. I first applied for the job in February so it is extremely exciting to get the ball rolling with this.

With this job I would have the opportunity to hopefully travel back to Florence and take my love for travel and students studying abroad to a whole new level.

I know it is only an interview and I shouldn't get my hopes up, but my heart has basically been set on it since the beginning and getting one step closer feels great.

I will keep you all updated on what is going on with that. I am so happy that I have people that appreciate what I have to write and people to celebrate this wonderful moment with.

Advice - No matter your dream big or small, anything is possible. It is easy to feel discouraged when things don't seem to be going in your way, but just know that if you want it bad enough, you can make it happen. 

All of my love,

KJP