Euroadventures --- TRAVEL WITH ME.

So I was offered and I accepted a position with a student travel company called Euroadventures. It is a an extremely easy way to travel while you are studying abroad. They were my savior during my semester in Europe. I don't think I would have been able to see all of the places that I did if it wasn't for this awesome company and now I get the opportunity to give other students that experience! I am moving back to Italy on August 19th!

6 Reasons to Travel with Euroadventures

1. Convenience - planning out hostels and transportation for a trip can be such a headache, especially if you plan on going to multiple places in one trip. If you go on a trip with EA, all of that is taken care of for you. You just have to sign up for the trip online and show up to the departure location and leave. SOO EASY.  Not staying in a departure city? That's okay. EA also offers a fly-in option so you can meet us there! 

2. Knowledgable Guides - I loved all of the advice I received from guides when I was a student. The trips are structured just enough so you don't feel like you are on a middle school field trip, but you aren't just sitting around either. EA offers walking tours and nightlife excursions in every city. Not feeling the whole group thing? That's totally fine. You can ask the guides what to do or where to go and we would love to help! 

3. $$ Saving - Studying abroad in general is an expensive thing, and if you plan to travel it can add up pretty fast. Going on trips with EA means that EA bundles all of the necessities for you like transportation, accommodation and more, to make it one low price as opposed to a bunch of different prices. This makes seeing all of the places on your list not as hard on your bank account. I would not have been able to see all that I did if I didn't travel with EA. 

4. The Travelers - EA gears more to study abroad students so you would be most likely traveling with a bunch of people just like you! This means that you will be experiencing the awesome destination with a bunch of people your age! This makes traveling alone a lot easier and it also means that if you want to do something that your friends don't, there is probably someone in the group who does! 

5. The Destinations - All of EA destinations are top rated places in Europe so chances are that they are also on your list as well. EA also offers trips to places that you might not think of right away like Slovenia, Turkey or Hungary. This means that no matter the weekend, you will have a new awesome place to go. 

6. FUN - I had so much fun on my trips with EA. After my first trip with EA I couldn't even imagine traveling with anyone else. No matter the time of year or destination Euroadventures has so much to offer students. I promise you will come back to your host city wanting to book another trip! 


I cannot wait as I start my journey with Euroadventures. Going back and being a guide is exactly where I want to be right now and I am so thankful for the opportunity. 

If you have ANY questions about booking a trip or anything please email me! Also if you use the code KJP you get 20€ off!!!

Check out the website!
Euroadventures.com


All of my love!

KJP :) 


No comments: